ToT LOL: Training of Trainers
“Linking Online Learning”
Young people in Europe spend an increasing amount of their time consuming digital
media (video streams, messaging, blogs or social media). However, there is a lack
of competences of young people to use many online platforms for learning instead
only for leisure and entertainment. These tools can provide a place for young people
to learn, to share their experiences, to exchange their views, to have fun with their
friends and to actively participate in society. As our societies are constantly evolving
and moving towards an even more increased usage of online content, youth work
should take advantage of this and make itself more accessible in the online sphere.
This project aims at raising awareness of digital competences of youth work
specialists and equipping them with the necessary know-how in order to create target
group appropriate distance learning models.
● To create mechanisms for the improvement of youth work specialists’ digital competencies;
● To gain new competences regarding NFE activity development and implementation from different online and offline perspectives;
● To facilitate learning and understanding on how to use online learning platforms such as Moodle, Coursera, Zoom, EdX, etc., for development and implementation of newly created and current NFE education activities;
● To develop and test webinars on various topics and issues important to youth in the participating organizations’ communities;
● To understand the value and potentials of online learning in making their current and future activities more attractive and accessible to local youth;
● To provide networking opportunities and facilitate exchange among participating organizations and their members in order to create sustainable linkages in the field of digital competences;
● To create a compendium on development and implementation of online learning activities;
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
•People who are interested in the topic
• Participants willing to share their knowledge after the project
• Young, motivated, nice, cheerful participants preferably active in a NGO
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the organizers. The travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 euros per participant after presenting all the original invoices and documents. SWTA Macedonia will assist you in finding the best possible way of transport.
To apply click HERE