Youth Exchange “To become POP(ular)?”
Dates: 26.07.2016-02.08.2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania
The main idea of the project is to experience, to share, to create and to analyze slow fashion’s lifestyle in order to inspire participants to live their authentic life and their ability to say NO for mainstream and advertisement’s lifestyle. During the exchange we will have time for:
- Getting critical view on the mainstream fashion through discussions and actions in small international groups;
- Discovering how to have time for personal reflection, in order to be more aware of what makes the biggest influence on my personal choices;
- Experience various modern and antique crafts;
- Experiencing slow life in the nature (3 nights in tents);
- Working in regional park in the forest ;
- Spending time individually (with diary) for personal development;
- Inspiring participant’s pro-activity and courage to accept their own strength and weaknesses
- Recognizing participants’ individual needs and Developing participants’ self-confidence.
Living conditions will be simple: sleeping on the matrices with given sleeping bags. Meals will be served from cafeteria.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
6 participants from Macedonia (5 + 1 leader) aged 18-30 years
Portugal, Romania, Lithuania, Germany, Spain, Macedonia
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day “breakfast, lunch, supper”) will be covered by Project budget as well.
Participants from Macedonia will be reimbursed 170€ per participant.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS (Macedonia): 6
PARTICIPATION FEE: 700 DEN
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 27.06.2016